FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What is your shop opening hours?
Weekdays - 11:00am – 7:00pm
Weekends/Public holidays – 11:00am – 5:00pm
2. How do I get to your store?
C211, METROPOLITAN SQUARE SHOPLOT, DAMANSARA PERDANA.
Same Lane With UOB Bank. Right Beside Metro Minimart.
3. When will the next batch of new arrival come?
In a month there will be 2 new shipments of new arrival.
4. How do I know what size is suitable for me?
5. How does the reward system work?
Get 10% reward points from total amount spent on our website. Then you can redeem those points for your next purchase on our website. Eg: If your spent RM150, you will get Credit Reward of RM15. You can use RM15 for the next purchase on our webiste. Reward points only available for Online REGISTERED Customers that purchase through our website, https://www.yuva.my. Strictly NOT available for walk-in customers.
6. What do I do if I ordered the wrong size or need to change size?
Let Yuva team know and they will check for the size availability. If it is through post you will need to post the previous item and we will post the new size to you or else, you can walk in and get the size of your choice. Size change should be done within 2-3 days. This is only applicable for first time customers.
7. How long does the delivery take?
3-5 working days (not including weekends or public holidays)
8. Can I do self-collection?
Yes, if you have ordered it online through our website and would like to do self-collection just select the Option Self Collection.
9. How do I get an exchange if one of my Kurtis is defected?
If you Kurtis is defected. You will have to return the defected piece through courier or walk in to our shop, let YUVA team know and you will get to exchange it for a new piece but if the size is not available you can exchange it with another design of your choice but if you do not want to, we will refund to you the money. The courier chargers for defect pieces will be borne by us.
Return & Exchange only allowed for 7 days from the day you receive them.
10. What are the courier services that you use?
We use Pgeon, Poslaju, Aramex, DHL, CJ Century, Skynet and J&T.
11. How do I check shipping rates?
- Click “Add to cart” on the products you wish to purchase.
- Click “Checkout” to proceed your payment for the products.
- Once at the “Checkout” page, scroll below and you will see a “What Would You Like To Do Next Option”
- Select “Estimate Shipping & Taxes” to get your estimation of the shipping price.
12. How Do I Track My Parcel.
Always provide us valid email address during your purchases with us. We shall send you Tracking Number only via emails. You can track your parcel at the link provided down here.